- National Policy on Drought Management;
- BEAM Manual;
- Policy Paper on Foreign Recruitment;
- National Orphans Care Policy;
- National Employment Policy Framework;
- Internal Audit Manual;
- National Action Plan for OVCs;
- National Residential Care Standards;
- Public Service Funeral Assistance Policy;
- Kadoma Declaration;
- National Gender Policy;
- CSC Circulars;
- Treasury Circulars;
Public Service Funeral Assistance Policy
- The Public Service Funeral Assistance is a scheme which offers financial assistance to deceased members of the service.
- Relatives of a deceased member can apply for the funeral assistance to the Ministry of Public Service through the deceased member Ministry Human Resources Department
- Relatives should bring the following to the Ministry of Public Service Accounts Department:
- Burial order/death certificate
- Identity document of beneficiary
- Marriage certificate of beneficiary/affidavit
- Birth certificate if beneficiary is a child of the deceased
- Witness (relative to the deceased)
- Human Resource Officer from the employing Ministry.
- H.R. Officer to bring personal file of the deceased for verification
Public Service HIV and AIDS Policy
The Public Service HIV and AIDS policy of 2005 forms the basis for the Public Service HIV and AIDS Workplace Programme.
The Policy is based on the Zimbabwe National HIV and AIDS policy, various labour laws including statutory Instrument 202 of 1998, the Public Service Act and Regulations, sub-regional and international policies and conventions.